Award Winning NATA Coaching in Hyderabad
3 times National 1st rank
20+ top 10 ranks
500+ students placed in top 10 Colleges
Fill the contact form shown right side
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is being conducted by the Council of Architecture, being the competent & final authority for the purpose of fixing norms and standards for architectural institutions and having the necessary expertise to hold a Common Aptitude Test in Architecture, at national level to provide a single window system for appearing in aptitude test and to facilitate institutions, students and public at large for admission to First year of 5 year B.Arch Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country.
What is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Any person having passed SSC or equivalent examination and above can appear for NATA. However, only candidates who have qualified an aptitude test in architecture and have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course. No direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification. NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
|Registration Start||21st January, 2016|
|Exam Start||1st April, 2016|
|Last Date of Exam||20th August, 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||18th August, 2016|
How to Apply
- NATA 2016 Registration form can be filled and submitted ONLINE from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan
- Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Select a Test Center / Region (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate and apply.
“The building of a career is quite as difficult a problem as the building of a house, yet few ever sit down with pencil and paper, with expert information and counsel, to plan a working career and deal with the life problem scientifically, as they would deal with the problem of building a house, taking the advice of an architect to help them.”
Important Changes in NATA
Please note that the following changes are effective for NATA test starting from 1st April 2016.
1. Starting 1st April 2016 Candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 (FIVE) TIMES within Two Years from the date of their First attempt.
2. The best score out of the number of attempts till date will be the “ VALID SCORE ” ( Maximum of 5 ).
3. “Best of 5 attempts” system will be applicable for the NATA test given from 1st April 2016 .
4. “ Validity of the “Best score” will be for 2 years from the date of their first attempt in 2016.
5. A new NATA Registration form is to be submitted online by the candidate at the NATA website for every attempt and the required Fee to be Paid for Every attempt.
6. The mark list will show the “ best marks “ scored by the candidate among all his previous attempts ( Maximum of 5 ) as “VALID SCORE“
7. For determining the “ best of 5” for the students who appeared for NATA test before 2016, 5 ( Five ) more attempts will be allowed and their earlier “last valid score” also will be considered for obtaining the Best Score and for such students the validity of their “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of their First attempt in 2016.
8. Candidates, while seeking the repeat test appointment must declare their earlier exam details as required in the application form (even if he has appeared in the previous years) while registering for NATA 2016.
9. If any candidate is found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases ) for NATA test, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature and further his / her all previous scores will be cancelled and he / she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.
Features of NATA ENTRANCE EXAM COACHING – 2016 Regular Batches
Exhaustive Material and books for Each Subjects
Conducting 5 written mock exams
Conducting 5 NATA online mock test (as per NATA Standards)
Success rate 98% and above, every year
Multiple internal test and assignments
Faculties from JNTU, architects and experience professors
Expertise in training Architecture aspirants over 15 years
Question Bank consisting important question and previous years papers
1000 + important Architectural images
NATA Maths is the part of our coaching syllabus.
NATA Coaching in Hyderabad and Bangalore: NATA is Known as National aptitude test in Architecture for 12th class students who wish to take admission in to Architecture in Various architecture colleges in India. We provdie Classroom Coaching and Training programs for NATA Architecture Entrance Exam in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi. Our institute Provide Best NATA Coaching Classes with Study Material, Question Bank, Online Mock tests and Regular Assessment. So that NATA Architecture aspirants can get maximum Results in NATA Entrance Exam in Hyderabad for Students who are residing in Metro city i.e. Delhi, Bagalore, Chennai etc. we are also providing Exclusive and Special Online Live coaching so That NATA Students can save their Traveling time to reach at center for his/her preparation.